Terms of Service
The following agreement (hereinafter referred to as "Terms of Service") governs the relationship between: The London Dominatrix School (hereinafter referred to as "The School") and the student, participant, visitor (hereinafter referred to as "The Student").
These terms and conditions apply to all students, participants and visitors to The School.
We are open for classes every weekday and weekend (with the exception of bank holidays and two weeks over Christmas when the school is closed). The School is open between 10am and 8pm Monday to Friday and between midday and 6pm at weekends. Some activities, such as parties, photoshoots and filming, may take place outside the specified opening times.
- No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend The School unless accompanied by their parents.
Alcohol or drugs are not to be consumed before or during lesson(s).
Smoking is not permitted in any part of The School but you can smoke behind the bicycle shed.
The School does not accept any responsibility for any injuries that may occur related to school activities both during and outside of lesson time. All activities are entirely at the student's own risk.
- Any belongings of the students are the sole responsibility of the owner whilst on school property. The School accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of the student's property.
- A deposit of £50.00 must be paid to secure a date and before attending a lesson(s).
- All international bank transfers are subject to a bank fee of £15.
- 48 hours notice is required when cancelling or amending a booked lesson at The School. Failure to do so will result in the deposit payed being non-refundable.
- If you wish to cancel or amend a course/lesson and apply for a refund, all requests must be made in writing.
End of Course Certificates will be issued by The School at the end of the course. However, certificates are only issued upon request. Students must request their certificate at The School office at least 2 days prior to the end of their course. The School cannot guarantee that certificates can be made on the same day. Certificates are only available to students that have completed all of the lessons that make up a course.